Our focus is to deliver a project to our clients as promptly as possible, without compromising quality and safety.
From large scale spec warehouses to intricate architectural buildings, Riggs has the background and expertise to install any type of Tilt structure required. With our technical expertise and efficiency, there is no project too complex for our staff.
Joining the design team at an early stage can allow Riggs to analyze the overall design concept to optimize the structure from a constructability standpoint. Architectural features such as, form liners, reveals, and recesses can be utilized to add emphasis and design to your structure.
Riggs Contracting is also an industry leader in Insulated Tilt-Up construction. Insulated tilt panels can be used for cold storage in the beverage and food industry optimizing building efficiencies. Also with undisputed utility savings, insulated panels can be used in your commercial, industrial, and institutional projects to reduce overall energy consumption. With a brief analysis, Riggs can provide you with estimated utility cost savings using this type of construction.
Riggs Tilt Up Construction Achievements:
- 4th tallest panel 87’-4” on record – Pinal County Courthouse, Florence Arizona
- 4th largest panel on record 2,199 sf - Broadway Commerce Center, Mesa Arizona
- 2nd heaviest panel on record 313,100 lbs - Broadway Commerce Center, Mesa Arizona
- 9th heaviest panel on record 214,810 lbs - Pinal County Courthouse, Florence Arizona
- 5th widest panel – 60’-3” – Glendale Spring Training Complex, Glendale Arizona
- 9th widest panel – 57’-11” – Broadway Commerce Center, Mesa Arizona